Click here to enroll in WeCare by Sourcewise that offers caregiver training videos & support
Programs & Services
- Medicare Enrollment Periods
- Medicare Counseling Appointments
- Medicare Savings Program
- Extra Help for Part D
- Medi-Cal Facts for Seniors
- Frequently Asked Questions
Community Resource Specialists are available between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F at (408) 350-3200, option 1.
Caregivers Network by Sourcewise provides support and access to family caregiver support services and resources for informal caregivers. Services include Information & Referral, Caregiver Case Management, and temporary respite care solutions.
Caregivers…your support network is here.
Being a family caregiver is demanding and selfless work. We understand that you, too, need support. At Sourcewise, we offer Caregiver Support to fit your social, physical, and mental health needs. We assess you and your loved one’s situation and connect you with realistic options, so you can provide your loved ones with all they need.
A family caregiver is someone who:
- Cares for a family member or another individual (i.e friend or neighbor)
- Is an informal (unpaid) provider of in-home or community care to a care receiver
- Is age 18 years or older
Eligibility for this program is extended not only to include care receivers age 60 years or older, but also to include a care receiver of any age with Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder with neurological dysfunction (related disorders comprise of mild cognitive impairment, traumatic brain injury, vascular and mixed dementia; Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease), but excludes Stroke.
Caregiver Services & Support
If a family member or friend requires assistance now or in the near future and you do not know where to begin, Caregivers Network by Sourcewise can help you navigate options available to you and your loved one’s unique situation.
- Information for caregivers about available services and how to access support options
- Individualized care plans with a qualified Care Manager to assist the caregivers in making decisions and solving problems relating to their caregiver roles
- Respite care to be temporarily relieved from their caregiving responsibilities
- Access to real-time chat and care coordination with caregivers via MyPlan
- Access to caregiver training support and activities for their loved one via Sourcewise Trualta online platform
- Supplemental services, on a limited basis, to complement the care provided by caregivers
- Access to a personalized library of short, informative video courses via WeCare
Download the Sourcewise Caregivers Network Brochure
Let’s Get Started
Accessing Caregivers Network services is quick and easy. To connect with a Sourcewise Caregiver Care Manager, use real-time chat, get personalized resources and informative articles on your mobile device or web browser, text ENROLL to 43386 or click on the button below to complete the enrollment in MyPlan. You will receive one message. Text HELP for program support. Text STOP to unsubscribe. Message and data rates may apply. Your information is private and will not be used for any other purpose. For program terms and conditions, see Sourcewise GoMo Health.
If you need assistance with completing the form or would like to learn more about Sourcewise MyPlan, call (408) 350-3200, option 1 to speak with our Community Resource Specialists.
WeCare offers caregiver training videos in English and Spanish to unpaid caregivers to strengthen their caregiving skills, knowledge, and receive ongoing support. WeCare is web-based application that is easy to use and offers short training videos and resources that will help you increase your knowledge and skills based on your individual caregiving needs.
Categories for training videos may include:
- Caregiver basics
- Caregiver stress management
- Fall prevention
- Personal care needs for a loved one
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia care
You will receive two messages. Text HELP for support. Text STOP to unsubscribe. Message and data rates may apply. Your information is private and will not be used for any other purpose. For program terms and conditions, see Sourcewise GoMo Health. Upon enrollment, you will receive a welcome message from our Chat line. Using WeCare Chat, you can text your Training Navigator if you have any questions about the courses you take.
If you need assistance with completing the form or would like to learn more about WeCare, call (408) 350-3200, option 1 to speak with our Community Resource Specialists.