Programs & Services
- South County Resident Case Management
- Sourcewise Transit Service
- Dignity at Home Fall Prevention Program
Community Resource Specialists are available between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F at (408) 350-3200, option 1.
The Caregivers Network by Sourcewise provides Family Caregiver Support Program (FCSP) as a way to provide a period of respite services to eligible family caregivers.
Caregivers…your support network is here.
Being a family caregiver is demanding and selfless work. We understand that you, too, need support. At Sourcewise, we offer Caregiver Support to fit your social, physical, and mental health needs. We assess you and your loved one’s situation and connect you with realistic options, so you can provide your loved ones with all they need.
A family caregiver is someone who:
- Cares for a family member or another individual (i.e friend or neighbor)
- Is an informal (unpaid) provider of in-home or community care to a care receiver
- Is age 18 years or older
Eligibility for this program is extended not only to include care receivers age 60 years or older, but also to include a care receiver of any age with Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder with neurological dysfunction (related disorders comprise of mild cognitive impairment, traumatic brain injury, vascular and mixed dementia; Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease), but excludes Stroke.
What does the Caregivers Network by Sourcewise Provide?
- Information to caregivers about available services
- Assistance to caregivers in gaining access to supportive services
- Individual counseling, organization of support groups, and case management to assist the caregivers in making decisions and solving problems relating to their caregiver roles
- Respite care to enable caregivers to be temporarily relieved from their caregiving responsibilities
- Supplemental services, on a limited basis, to complement the care provided by caregivers
Maybe your family member or neighbor requires some assistance now or in the near future and you do not know where to begin. Caregivers Network by Sourcewise can help you navigate options available to you and your loved one’s unique situation.
Our qualified technical staff at Sourcewise will assess you and your person receiving care to build you a solution of realistic care or support options that will help you maintain a healthy, safe, and caring presence in caregiving.
Do you or someone you know meet the eligibility criteria listed above?
Our Community Resource Specialists are available by phone Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding national holidays. Contact our Community Resource Specialists at (408) 350-3200, option 1.