Programs & Services
Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program
- Medicare Enrollment Periods
- Medicare Counseling Appointments
- Medicare Savings Program
- Extra Help for Part D
- Medi-Cal Facts for Seniors
- Frequently Asked Questions
Seniors Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
Community Resource Specialists are available between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F at (408) 350-3200, option 1.
South County Services
Our team provides greater access to vital services and resources for underserved areas of the Southern Valley of Santa Clara County, including Morgan Hill, San Martin, and Gilroy. Our team can assist you with navigating our county-wide programs & services available in Santa Clara County.
Learn more about the services available to you and your loved ones.
Sourcewise Transit Service
Provides safe door-to-door transportation for seniors to medical appointments, pharmacies, and grocery stores in Gilroy, San Martin, and Morgan Hill. Safety protocols are in place to ensure the health and safety of our clients.
CalFresh Food Program
CalFresh is for people with low income who meet federal income eligibility rules and want to add to their budget to put healthy and nutritious food on the table.
Who is eligible?
- U.S. Citizens
- Permanent Residents (green card), U or T visa holders, Refugees, and Asylees
- All U.S. born children, no matter where their parents were born
- SSI recipients are eligible to apply for CalFresh
- Any valid form of I.D.
- Proof of income for last 30 days (check stubs, retirement statement, bank statement, etc.)
- Social Security numbers for anyone who has them
- Medical bills and expenses for persons who are 60+ years old and/or have permanent disabilities
- Proof of housing and utility expenses
Dignity at Home Fall Prevention Program
Stay independent and safe at home by preventing uncessesary falls with education and home modifications accessible to you. If you are recovering from a fall or want to be better prepared, our team will help you stay safe while living in your home by completing an individualized in-home or virtual assessment and purchasing home modification supplies, if necessary.
Senior Case Management
Our Case Managers provide customized care solutions that connect you and your loved ones to a wide array of support services in your community to navigate your situation and continue to live safely in your home.
Not sure where to begin?
Contact us today by phone or email if you or a loved one want to learning more about services available. We are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding national holidays. Call (408) 762-7362 or use the Contact Us form to send us an email.