Programs & Services
- Medicare Enrollment Periods
- Medicare Counseling Appointments
- Medicare Savings Program
- Extra Help for Part D
- Medi-Cal Facts for Seniors
- Frequently Asked Questions
Community Resource Specialists are available between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F at (408) 350-3200, option 1.
Enhanced Care Management
Enhanced Care Management (ECM) provides a whole-person approach to care that addresses high-need Medi-Cal members’ clinical and non-clinical circumstances. ECM is intended for the highest-risk individuals with complex medical and social needs. ECM is a collaborative approach to providing individuals with intensive and comprehensive care management services. This program launched with Sourcewise in 2022.
- An ECM Lead Care Manager will assist with navigating medical conditions, appointments, and connecting with health providers.
- We provide referrals for community services including housing, food, and other benefits.
- Clients receive regular home visits to ensure the maintenance of health and well-being.
Who We Serve
To be eligible for the ECM Program at Sourcewise, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Receive Medi-Cal managed health care benefits with Santa Clara Family Health Plan or Anthem Blue Cross in Santa Clara County