Programs & Services
- South County Resident Case Management
- Sourcewise Transit Service
- Dignity at Home Fall Prevention Program
Community Resource Specialists are available between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F at (408) 350-3200, option 1.
2022 Additional Enrollment Periods
January 1 – March 31, 2022
Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (MAOEP)
- Leave Original Medicare and join a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Switch to a different Medicare Advantage Plan
- Leave a Medicare Advantage Plan*, revert to Original Medicare, and add a Part D Prescription Drug Plan
- Original Medicare beneficiaries cannot switch Part D Prescription Drug Plans during the MAOEP
General Enrollment Period (GEP)
- Sign up for Part B and Premium-Part A if you missed your enrollment times
- Part B and/or Premium-Part A would start July 1
Speak with a HICAP Counselor for the details about your Medicare choices.
*Get approval for a Medigap or retiree coverage before leaving a Medicare Advantage Plan
The 2021 Annual Enrollment Period has closed
This project was supported, in part, by grant number CFDA 93.324 from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington D.C. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.
Support was provided by the California Department of Aging.